Before you Contact us about your books, please read the guide below that shows the types of books we look to buy,
and also the information we require.
If you're unsure that what you have would be of interest, please still do get in touch and we will respond with a decision. Normally within 24 hours.
Information we require from yourself
When contacting us, please provide the following information:
- An Idea of what kind of books you have to sell i.e. Military, Transporatation, Childrens.....
- An approximate quantity
- A description of their condition
- Images of the books are always very helpful, but isn't a necessity if this is not possible.
Placing the books on a shelf with the spines facing outward is generally the easiest method, as many books can be captured in each image.
- Tell us whereabouts you are
The more details you can provide the better. We look forward to hearing from you
Books we like to buy
Below is a list of our key interests, along with books that we don’t buy.
If you have anything in-between please do get in touch to let us know
Our key interests are:
- Transport - Trains, Motor Cars, Motorcycles, Buses, Aircraft, Ships.......
- Military - Military History, Military Vehicles, Regiments.......
- Natural History - Plants & Fungi, Birds, Mammals, Sea-Life, Insects, Wildlife Photography.......
- Motor Racing – Motor Sport, Vehicles, Equipment, Driver Biographies, Annuals.......
- Childrens - Mainly Vintage Titles, Books by well known authors, Illustrated Books, Signed Copies.......
Other Areas of Interest Include:
Folio Society, Local History, World History, Travel & Exploration, Mountaineering, Clocks, Crafts, Fishing, and many more........
Books we don’t buy
- Modern Paperback Fiction
- Book Club Books
- Readers Digest Books
- Encyclopaedias (unless pre 1900’s)
- Romance Novels
- Computer Books
- Books in Poor Condition
- Books that have been exposed to tobacco smoke or damp
Check out our Customer Testimonials